SaaS Platform For The US Insurance Market
The client is a USA-based insurance technology company that aims to build a platform for insurance agents to make commercial insurance more efficient across the industry
About The Client
The client is a USA-based insurance technology company that aims to build a platform for insurance agents to make commercial insurance more efficient across the industry.
The Business Need
- Recognizing that insurance needs are constantly changing, the client company was looking to improve insurance agents’ experience by focusing on streamlining the submission-to-quote process, reducing the processing time, improving the turnover time, and optimizing the underwriting process.
- The client was looking to build a SaaS platform for independent insurance agencies to provide the fastest and easiest way to quote, purchase, bind across different insurance carriers and service customers online.
- Scalex with its vast knowledge and experience has built an intuitive, native application that insurance agents can leverage and is rapidly extensible to insurance product offerings.
- The platform is built as a SaaS application for agents that compares the multiple quotes offered by national carriers, allows to purchase and bind policies, and manages accounts on a single central online platform.
- Once the traditional process is automated the turnaround time of the work process will be decreased by 50% and 100% error-free outcomes. 80% of manual processes will be automated that will demonstrate the web application’s ability to satisfy complex claims submission requirements and re-invent the user experience for agents.
- The solution reduced and simplified the submission process rather than spending time finding, gathering, cleansing, and organizing data – resulting in a better user experience for the agencies.
- All the relevant data is automatically pulled with over 90% accuracy and coverage. Now, there’s no need to collect data manually or wait for data from agents.
- The native application transforms and enhances the agent’s experience that provides the company with market differentiation in an increasingly competitive industry.
- Scalex is currently working on several new features as well as making the system more dynamic.
Similar Digital Portfolios
Employee Collaboration SaaS Platform
Integrated Wealth Management Application
Let’s Build Something Amazing!
February 28, 2020
3690 Brownton Road, Mississippi