SaaS Platform For The US Insurance Market
The client is a USA-based insurance technology company that aims to build a platform for insurance agents to make commercial insurance more efficient across the industry
About The Client
The client is a USA-based insurance technology company that aims to build a platform for insurance agents to make commercial insurance more efficient across the industry.
The Business Need
- Recognizing that insurance needs are constantly changing, the client company was looking to improve insurance agents’ experience by focusing on streamlining the submission-to-quote process, reducing the processing time, improving the turnover time, and optimizing the underwriting process.
- The client was looking to build a SaaS platform for independent insurance agencies to provide the fastest and easiest way to quote, purchase, bind across different insurance carriers and service customers online.
- Scalex with its vast knowledge and experience has built an intuitive, native application that insurance agents can leverage and is rapidly extensible to insurance product offerings.
- The platform is built as a SaaS application for agents that compares the multiple quotes offered by national carriers, allows to purchase and bind policies, and manages accounts on a single central online platform.
- Once the traditional process is automated the turnaround time of the work process will be decreased by 50% and 100% error-free outcomes. 80% of manual processes will be automated that will demonstrate the web application’s ability to satisfy complex claims submission requirements and re-invent the user experience for agents.
- The solution reduced and simplified the submission process rather than spending time finding, gathering, cleansing, and organizing data – resulting in a better user experience for the agencies.
- All the relevant data is automatically pulled with over 90% accuracy and coverage. Now, there’s no need to collect data manually or wait for data from agents.
- The native application transforms and enhances the agent’s experience that provides the company with market differentiation in an increasingly competitive industry.
- Scalex is currently working on several new features as well as making the system more dynamic.
February 28, 2020
3690 Brownton Road, Mississippi