Disaster Recovery & Backup Solution For SaaS Platform
About The Client
CredenceOne is an IT Infrastructure strategy & consulting firm that brings a disciplined and realistic approach in transforming IT by using proven methodologies, frameworks, and best practices based on a vast industry experience in IT Infrastructure and Management.
The Business Need
- The client company needed a technology partner who could provide an economical disaster-recovery and backup solution for their SaaS platform.
- In order to protect the deployment from region-wide failures and service outages, the proposed strategy and solution revolved around protecting the Managed Cloud WiFi deployment.
- As a part of an integrated framework, Automated AMI (Amazon Machine Image) and DB level backups facilitated the automation and management of multi-tenant AWS infrastructure backup and recovery, providing the ultimate protection of data and applications.
- Backup and recovery mechanism has been implemented as a part of an integrated framework, consisting of a unified CLI interface, centralized configuration metadata, consolidated logs and statistics, unified data store to track the end to end workflows and operations.
- To ensure the sanity of the recovery process and to run regular mock drills automated testing was implemented.
- The client was able to gain expected stability and availability for core business processes, services, and supporting applications and could meet the standard SLAs defined by their customers.
February 28, 2020
3690 Brownton Road, Mississippi