Digitization of Auto-lending Process
About The Client
Universal Financial Company is an auto-financing company providing simple, affordable, no-hassle financial services to dealers and their customers.
The Business Need
- The client company was looking to convert the auto lending cycle from a manual process to a digitized functionality.
- A clear understanding of application workloads and how they can be moved to the cloud was strategized.
- Customer saw immense value in leveraging the cloud for the workloads and modern application architecture.
- By connecting the Loan origination system and customer servicing system, the manual efforts have reduced almost to none.
- The company now leverages the proven Amazon’s infrastructure build around available solutions thereby reducing investment and maintenance costs.
- Cloud-based approach not only offered scalability and flexibility across originations and services but has also redefined consumer experience with reduced costs.
- By establishing a cloud-centric approach, the company can more easily streamline operations and processes and make the most of their human resources.
- With digital and web interface they can now deliver new and better customer experiences backed by faster processing times, greater convenience, any time/anywhere availability, and a seamless flow of information that gratifies consumers.
- With Digitization the company now can continuously offer value-added services, evolve and simplify their services, and stay competitive by locking in customer value.
February 28, 2020
3690 Brownton Road, Mississippi