Courses Driven Online Learning App For Schools
About The Client
The client was looking for a development team to create an online learning app for students that targets schools in Seattle and provide innovative learning opportunities beyond the classrooms with the help of the teachers.
- The client was looking for a team to create an app that targets schools in Seattle and provides innovative learning opportunities beyond the classrooms for the students with the help of the teachers.
- The client wanted to provide out-of-the-classroom training/courses to students who are interested in learning courses that are not included in their curriculum.
- Based on this context, the client approached Scalex to create a mobile product that would not only complement the learning platform but also create a new experience to contribute to the continuity of learning at home.
- Working closely with the client, we designed and developed a minimum viable product (MVP), in the form of a prioritized product roadmap set for phased delivery. This process enabled us to focus our resources on refining only the product’s core functionalities, which helped us accelerate time-to-market and deliver a fully functional product on time while still allowing for future product growth.
- We later developed native mobile apps for the iOS and Android platforms with cross-platform synchronization to enable users to access everything seamlessly on any device and created modules for teachers and students.
- We created a module to facilitate teachers to create tests/assignments for students in bespoke ways using all required tools.
- We have enabled teachers to design MCQs, fill the blanks, and open-ended questions and insert the multimedia components such as images, audio, and video.
- We created an interface for teachers that help them to set their profiles, schedule classes for students, live sessions, record lectures, discussion boards, upload assignments, and a reporting section to track the progress and give suggestions for further improvements and courses based on the result and interest of students.
- Access to learning anywhere, anytime – students can participate in course live lectures, find and identify assignments, respond to discussion board posts, and submit test/assignment.
- Students can track their course progress, course grades, and upcoming assignments, plus they’re notified of new grades, replies to discussion board posts, and more.
- Students can also add tasks and deadlines to their calendars. They can also view a prioritized list of to-dos for the day.
- Dedicated Admin Panel – To have complete control and management of various operations for schools, teachers, students, questions, assignments, and reporting functions.
- The new product effectively addresses the client’s vision to create an enjoyable mobile learning experience.
- The product is able to connect schools, teachers, and students with an array of educational resources to support a new generation of online learning.
- With online learning, time-management tools, and access to a deluge of courses, the app supports student mobility by offering a new generation of learning.
February 28, 2020
3690 Brownton Road, Mississippi