AWS Managed Services for Advertising Industry
About The Client
The customer is a global, full-service, digital marketing agency helping its clients transform business processes, disrupt industries, and find new ways to connect with customers.
Marketing & Advertising
The Business Need
- The client company provides a venue for local content creators to upload, curate, and distribute their content while allowing them to retain ownership of their content. So being an active online platform they manage huge traffic and also their IT architecture wasn’t able to manage the huge marketing workloads, higher traffic, and was vulnerable to deadlocks.
- The company was looking to migrate the entire system to the cloud that would prevent common issues, provide better network security, manage marketing workloads, reduce downtime, and allow them to focus on business goals. Additionally, their internal IT departments lacked the skills required to monitor and maintain a dynamic cloud environment.
- After determining that AWS was the best solution, the company wanted to take full advantage of the AWS innovation and impact that it could deliver for their business. The client approached Scalex, an AWS Consulting Partner, to submit a proposal to migrate its entire infrastructure to AWS.
- Scalex began with an in-depth analysis of the company’s data, workloads, and applications and implemented AWS Well-Architected Framework to hone in on opportunity areas for the company. The AWS Well-Architected Framework will be tremendously valuable for the company providing operational excellence, security, reliability, performance efficiency, and cost optimization.
- We successfully moved all the workloads and applications and helped the client to switch completely into a secure, reliable, and scalable platform in an economical manner. The cloud migration helped the client –
- to move to a platform that is capable of managing high workloads and providing seamless performance
- have a secure, fault-tolerant, and high-load ready platform supported by AWS.
- reduce cloud expenditures
- respond to market demands, innovate with tremendous efficiency, and scale their offerings further.
- AWS provides an environment that enables the infrastructure team to roll out new content within the short timelines demanded by the business. Migrating to the AWS cloud and AWS cloud-enabled tools has allowed the company to effectively scale its media supply chain and infrastructure workflows.
- Scalex now continues to provide managed services to monitor the availability of the workflow and distribution system. Also, ensures all the components of the system stay operational and are scaled to meet the company’s requirements.
- The result was a speedy infrastructure migration that ultimately reduced the company’s capital expenditure (CapX) by 25%.
- The company’s IT infrastructure is now more scalable, cost-efficient, reliable, and secure, due to the AWS features that Scalex implemented successfully.
- Furthermore, the company was also able to modernize delivery methods and business applications across the organization.
February 28, 2020
3690 Brownton Road, Mississippi