Technical Project Manager
Pune Full-Time 10+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Establish and implement training processes and strategies for all technical personnel.
- Analyse, plan and develop requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of technical personnel while ensuring all subordinates are actively working toward established milestones.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for team members required for specific projects or initiatives.
- Research and evaluate hardware and software technology options and weigh the cost/benefit analysis when making large purchases on behalf of the company.
- Recruit and train exceptional employees to fulfil posted positions within the technical department.
- Update and maintain all production technologies ensuring proper maintenance and installation.
- Provide guidance and insight to upper management and procure buy-in.
- Report progress, including any changes made to plans and production.
- Contribute to product design and establishment of requirements.
- Deliver products consistently, on time, and on budget.
- Oversee user testing and report results—adjust requirements as needed.
- Review all work produced by the development team.
- Ensure code produced meets company standards.
- Sound knowledge of web/mobile, cloud, and data analytics technology stack.
- Effective Collaborator.
- Delivery Management.
- Risk Management.
- Quality Management.
- Implement new initiatives/processes, practices, etc.
- Great communication, leadership, and social skills.
- Ability to work in a Startup & Agile culture.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management and delivery management.
- Should have handled team of at least 10 people.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional communication and reporting skills.
- Solid working knowledge in all required software and programming languages.
- Outstanding leadership skills and ability to delegate responsibilities effectively.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.