Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer
Pune Full-Time 2+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- 3-5 years of software testing experience.
- Experience testing the Web applications on different browsers and iOS & Android Mobile applications on cloud or virtual devices.
- Experience testing the API using Postman.
- Strong SQL knowledge. Can write complex queries.
- Experience with bug tracking tools like JIRA or Azure DevOps.
- Reviews client requirement and provides feedback.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Responsible for creating test plans and strategy.
- Reviews and re-evaluates the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
- Oversees testing of software features.
- Oversees quality review of various applications.
- Oversees projects to make sure work is scheduled based on priorities, risks and team strengths and assignment of resources across projects.
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests.
- Assists in test environment setup/teardown, test automation, and exploratory testing.
- Oversees the creation and maintenance of test data and test documentation.
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes.
- Knowledge of Mobile App publish on Google Play Store, Apple App Store.
Good to Have
- Experience with Automated scripting for Web using Selenium Web driver + Python/JAVA or Mobile Automation for Android and iOS such as Appium + Python/JAVA is an added advantage.
- Experience of performance testing using JMeter.
- Working experience of Version control tools like Gitlab or GitHub.
- Programming skills are always a plus including coding, knowledge to extract data for tests, XML, general web development skills, and web services.
- Knowledge of Bot testing and deployment on Slack or MS Teams will be beneficial.
- Highly independent, thorough & methodological.
- Passionate, assertive and determined.
- "Can-do" attitude with excellent people skills.
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good team management skills with ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.