Pune Full-Time 3-5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Executes software solutions, design, development, and technical troubleshooting with ability to think beyond routine or conventional approaches to build solutions or break down technical problems.
- Produces architecture and design artefacts for complex applications while being accountable for ensuring design constraints are met by software code development.
- Contributes to software engineering communities of practice and events that explore new and emerging technologies.
- Adds to team culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and respect.
Required Qualifications, Capabilities, And Skills
- Formal training or certification on software engineering concepts and 3+ years applied experience.
- Hands-on practical experience in system design, application development, testing, and operational stability.
- Proficient in coding in Java, Spring Boot, and SQL/NoSQL/MongoDB.
- Overall knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle .
- Solid understanding of agile methodologies such as CI/CD, Applicant Resiliency, and Security.
- Demonstrated knowledge of software applications and technical processes within a technical discipline in AWS & java.
- Familiarity with Unit test frameworks JUnit.
- Highly independent, thorough & methodological.
- Passionate, Assertive & Determined.
- Brings the "Can-do" attitude with excellent people skills.
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good team management skills with ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.