Backend Developer – C# (Sharp)
Pune Full-Time 3-5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Configure, design, develop, test, maintain, and communicate work area, custom web, and portable apps.
- Compile client programming requirements and develop relevant programming apps and projects.
- Investigate and evaluate programming-related developments and products.
- Outline and design testing and support techniques, as well as activities.
- Create and compose excellent coding that fits the needs of the customer.
- Create programming documentation as well as update existing documentation.
- Configure, construct, and run simple apps written in C#.
- Assist and support other colleagues in various endeavours.
- Motivate colleagues to keep on top of activity deadlines and stay under clients' budgets.
- Put best practices, models, and procedures into action, including quality and conveyance principles.
- Ensure consistency with recorded programming techniques and systems throughout the life cycle of programming items.
- C#, Azure, API/SDK integration.
- Proficient with C#, with a thorough understanding of its ecosystems.
- Knowledge of the.NET framework.
- Firm grasp of object-oriented programming.
- Ability to write reusable C# libraries.
- Knowledge of numerous design and architectural patterns.
- Understanding of concurrency patterns in C#.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Ability to write clean, understandable C# code.
- Understanding of the core design ideas underlying a scalable application.
- Designing database schemas to represent and support business operations.
- Basic knowledge of the Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limits, flaws, and solutions.
- Putting in place automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Thorough understanding of code versioning tools.
- Understanding of continuous integration.
Good To Have
- If already have worked with Microsoft in some capacity (direct or on contract) before will be plus.
- Familiarity with MS Teams platform/SDK, IVR etc is a plus.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.