AWS Cloud Engineer
Pune Full-Time Fresher
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies.
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services.
- Ensure necessary system security by using best in class cloud security solutions.
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company.
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary.
- Recommend process and architecture improvements.
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains.
- Oversee pre-production acceptance testing to ensure the high quality of a company’s services and products.
- Clouds Platform - Azure / AWS.
- Configuration Management - Terraform, Ansible, Puppet.
- Continuous Integration - Azure Pipelines, Jenkins, Git hub.
- Scripting Languages - Python.
- Highly independent, thorough & methodological.
- Passionate, Assertive & Determined.
- Brings the "Can-do" attitude with excellent people skills.
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good team management skills with ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.