QA (Automation Engineer)
Pune Full-Time 5+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- To automate the testing of various integration projects.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for features under test.
- Automate test cases with an established automated framework or devise your own.
- Install/test/verify multiple components that comprise the integration projects with the intention to certify that the project conforms to the requirements and is ready for release.
- Understand and master, not only the integration project but also the underlying platform.
- Execute tests and provide quality test status reports while meeting schedule commitments.
- Review and analyze project documentation to ensure testability.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot the integrated solution under test.
- Understand how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Identify the level of test coverage required and evaluate customer feedback to identify weak areas.
- Ability to work independently for own tasks and collaboratively with the rest of the team to achieve common goals.
- Develop reusable tools for test automation and identify new methods for automation.
- Work closely with Architects, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers to understand the testing requirements.
- Reviews client requirement and provides feedback.
- Responsible for creating test plans and strategy.
- Reviews and re-evaluates the test strategy to adjust for new information, changing risks, shifting priorities, and schedules.
- Provides suitable solutions for issues/errors based on the understanding of the system and client business processes.
- Oversees implementation and execution of functional, regression, and acceptance tests.
Must Have Skill Sets
- 5+ years of software testing experience.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of Software Testing Lifecycle (STLC).
- Experience with API testing, Web Services Testing, Web Application Testing, Testing System Integrations at the functional as well as the non-functional level, Experience with test automation.
- Familiarity with-Cloud concepts, Docker container technology, Networking concepts, SQL.
- Demonstrated ability to-Write test cases that can be carried out, Debug through logs, Troubleshoot and root- cause analysis.
- Scripting with Shell/Python/Ruby.
- Programming with Java.
- Understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, REST, SOAP.
- Ability to identify boundaries between integrated systems.
- Experience in automation testing tools such as Selenium, Appium etc.
- Highly independent, thorough & methodological.
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good team management skills with ability to delegate efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- AWS Solution architect or DevOps certification as an added advantage.
- Good to have Knowledge of automation frameworks, understanding of network security domain and networking concepts, Experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo and AWS DevOps stack.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.