Pune Full-Time 5+ Years
Roles and Responsibilities
- Deploy, Operate, Monitor and Managed AWS Cloud based infrastructure.
- Build & Deploy services that are accessible through RESTful/similar API’s.
- Migrate enterprise workloads to AWS.
- Direct project teams toward solutions that align with agreed guiding principles, strategy, architecture, and standards.
- Ensure successful execution of IT strategies, architecture guidelines and standards and lead project teams through the technology selection and architecture process.
- Maintain current understanding of AWS Cloud offering with abilities to implement relevant features.
- Look for opportunities to optimize and enable consistent automated deployments.
- Consult with project teams to develop a solution design that is compliant with the architecture and standards of the Company.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code, using CloudFormation, Terraform, or other tools.
- Experience developing cloud native CI/CD workflows and tools, such as Jenkins, Bamboo, TeamCity, Code Deploy (AWS) and/or GitLab.
- Hands-on experience with microservices and distributed application architecture, such as containers, Kubernetes, and/or serverless technology.
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle and delivery using Agile practices.
- Should have experience in leading a product development team.
Must Have Skill Sets
- 3-5 years of strong proficiency in Node.js, TypeScript and core principles.
- Hands on Experience AWS S3, Lambda, EC2 and VPC.
- Experience in the development of reusable and scalable services.
- Having experience in AWS storage, Compute and network.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN's, DNS, load balancing and firewall.
- Experience with monitoring and log aggregating frameworks such as Kafka, Logstash, Splunk, ElastiSearch, Kibana, Hadoop, Spark etc.
- Experience implementing and designing cloud native security concepts, DevSecOps, or MLOps.
- Good to have AWS Certification(s) such as Solutions Architect,DevOps Engineer,SysOps Admin, Developer-Associate.
- Strong presentation, verbal communication and written communications skills.
- Ability to lead effectively across organizations and engagements.
About The Company
Scalex is a Digital Engineering Company that partners with businesses to help them succeed in their Digital Transformation journey. Scalex provides end-to-end product development to thrive on changing business dynamics by leveraging the power of digital technologies such as Web, Mobility, Cloud, and Analytics.
What differentiates us from other consulting businesses is, our focus on constant innovation and dedication to the products or solutions we work on for our customers. With the fast pace of innovation and changing technology, the end products are updated constantly and rapidly. So, our engineers are therefore enjoying the challenge of learning new technologies and synthesizing the acquired knowledge to solve business and real word problems. We follow agile work culture, where we believe in giving autonomy and flexibility to our engineers. At the same time, they will be given responsibility distribution to deliver the best-in-class and quality solutions in time with the limited formalities.