Career at Scalex
At Scalex, we believe in empowering individuals by elevating their skills and
helping them in building a concrete career path.
Be a part of Scalex and join us in our exciting journey!
Build A Robust Path
Scalex can help you define your goals and chart out your own path that will power your aspirations and future goals.
Fuel Your Passion
We can help you fuel your passion by encouraging and supporting you throughout your journey with Scalex.
Make An Impact
We can help you make an impact that can empower individuals and businesses to strive towards bettering their future.
Location: Hinjawadi, Pune
Job Type: Full-Time (Currently WFH)
Experience: 4-5 years
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities. Developing lead generation activities and customized targeted sales strategies
- Achieve weekly goals – prospect research, generating new leads, and appointments setting
- Identify new business opportunities, including new markets, growth areas, trends, and customers.
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support, answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions.
- Creating and maintaining a list of prospect clients, maintaining database (CRM) of prospective client information
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting, maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
Qualifications and Requirements
- 4-5 years of experience in lead generation and inside sales for the USA, Canada and APAC market
- Any bachelor’s degree. Preferably MBA, Marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
- Good understanding of the IT services
- Hands-on experience with CRM software a plus
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- A self-motivated and disciplined approach is essential
Roles & Responsibilities
- You should have 5 to 7 years of experience in building scalable web and mobile apps
- Manage Web & Mobile development team (4 to 6 developers) that develop and innovate our web & mobile apps, through the entire product lifecycle
- Implement methodologies, best-practices tools and processes
- Continuously improve process and practices to achieve high performance, efficiency and stability
- Hands-on development along with code review for team members
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to effectively work with internal, cross functional and customer teams
- Grow and mentor the team members
- Interface between team and management
- At least 3 years of experience in managing development team (2 or more) while still being hands-on developer
- At least 3 years of experience planning and designing web and mobile architecture using AWS
- At least 3 years of experience with JS, HTML, CSS, AJAX, jQuery
- At least 3 years of experience with React stack – ReactJS, React Native, Redux
- At least 3 years of experience with Android and iOS development
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing using SQL and NoSQL Databases
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing Web & RESTful API’s
- Experience in build progressive web app (PWA) using ReactJS
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies (running Stand-up, ScrumMaster)
- Experience in collaborating with international customers (USA and Canada)
- Write quality code, set an example of quality in front of the team members
- Gain the team’s respect with the quality of your work and by doing what you are preaching
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with UI/X standards
- Experience with Web & Mobile Performance & Caching
- AWS Certifications
- Highly independent, thorough & methodological
- Passionate, Assertive & Determined
- Brings the “Can-do” attitude with excellent people skills
- Strong problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good team management skills with the ability to delegate efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication